Energy Storage World Forum
08 - 09 octobre 2019 | Rome - Italie
The Energy Storage World Forum was the first and only 3 day dedicated conference on stationary storage to take place in Europe and in Asia since 2010.
What To Expect In 2019 Programme
- Speakers from 16 Utilities, 2 IPPs, 2 C&Is, 7 Regulators from 19 countries
- 80% Director level speakers from TRANSNET, EKZ, EDF, KEPCO, ENEL, TENNET, TERNA, ESB, E.ON, 50 HERTZ, RTE, RED ELECTRICA and many others
- Case Study from Korea Electric Power Corporation, the World’s Biggest Energy Storage Market in 2018 on 1.1 GWh of energy storage deployed
- 36 new researched topics on Energy Storage including Virtual Power Plant, Blockchain Technology, O&M Contracts, Insurance Solutions, Lithium Air, Methanol Storage amongst others
- 11 never-spoken before companies
- Results From Mega Batteries Of More Than 100 MW
- Up to 16 hours of Masterclasses on Revenue Stacking, Regulations and Microgrid
- Limited seats to exclusive Poolside Gala Dinner with global peers from the same industry
- 40+ global speakers, 36+ strategic case studies, 3 Panel Discussions, 3 Masterclasses, 2 private Breakfast sessions, 1 BAP to provide you with ample opportunities to get your problems solved!
Read more: http://bit.ly/2ALRA88